Jon T. Meyer, CFP®
Wealth Partner and COO
Jon T. Meyer joined BGM Wealth Partners as a partner in June 1999. Today, Jon is Chief Operating Officer of the wealth management firm, handling day-to-day operations, coordination of all client issues and long-term strategy. As the Investment Manager, he is responsible for the individual client portfolios and is a member of the investment committee. Jon is also a co-founder of Cornerstone Private Asset Trust Company, LLC, which provides trust services.
Jon has been quoted on practice management and financial planning issues in the Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Minneapolis Star Tribune, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today. He was born in Melrose, Minnesota, and attended Crosier Seminary Preparatory High School. Outside of the financial world, Jon is married with four children. He enjoys golfing, cooking, reading, traveling and running, and has participated in three marathons.
Education and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- B.A., Political Science, University of Minnesota, Morris
- Member and Former Board Member, Financial Planning Association, Minnesota Chapter
- Member, Investment Advisory Committee, Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis
- Member, Pension Board of Trustees, Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis
- Member, Finance Committee, St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Prior Lake
- Member and Past President of Sales and Marketing Executives, Toastmasters Club 2019
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements