With the new year comes new changes to Social Security, affecting retirees and workers alike. Meanwhile, you may have heard about the new report that takes a dim view of Social Security’s solvency and you’re wondering, “How does this affect me?”
Join BGM Wealth Partners for an hour-long discussion on the changing climate for Social Security benefits. We will examine:
- What the new Social Security report could mean for you
- The Social Security Administration’s latest benefit changes
- How your Social Security status may affect your Medicare premiums
- How much you and your spouse can expect to receive
- Why delaying benefits until you’re 70 may be your best strategy
Webinars are free to attend, but advance registration is required.