We offer all prospective clients a complimentary initial consultation.
We use this meeting to:
- Define clients' goals and objectives
- Analyze their current financial situation
- Determine if our styles would be a good fit
This meeting is a chance for clients to:
- Better understand how we can add value to their financial life
- Uncover issues they might have overlooked
- Understand the costs involved in our services
- See if they would be comfortable working with us
In all cases, both parties need to agree to establish a long-term working relationship, as we will be discussing very personal aspects of their life, their dreams, and their values.
If we choose to work together, the first step is for a client to complete our personal financial planning package and attach the appropriate documentation. We then begin the financial planning process by developing an Investment Policy Statement and ultimately designing an investment portfolio to help the client achieve their goals. Ongoing monitoring of the financial plan and investment portfolio involves meeting with clients at least once a year, or more often if necessary.
At the end of this initial process, we produce our written analysis, which includes a summary of recommendations. We work closely with the client to make sure all action items are implemented, usually within two years. After that, we continue to monitor the client's investment life and make adjustments as necessary.